What makes Oakdowns Early Learning Centre different? We are privately owned and connected with the local community. Our qualified, friendly educators understand the value of learning through play.
Come and visit our beautiful centre today to experience our learning environments and our massive yard that provides room for children to run and explore.
We are so confident that you will be impressed we are offering new families a $100 credit on fees as our introduction to Oakdowns Early Learning Centre*.
Call us on 0362476589 or use the contact us form to arrange your tour today.
* $100 Welcome Credit available to families who contact us to enrol before 5th February 2016 and start within the month of February 2016. The welcome credit will be a reduction in your fees and will not be paid out in cash. To claim the welcome credit you must be a new family to Oakdowns and continue your enrolment of at least 1 full day session per week for 4 weeks to be eligible to claim your $100 Welcome Credit. Limited spaces available.
By Emma Ramsay (working mother to 3 beautiful kids)
All too often us Mums are faced with having to juggle way too many commitments - between family, work, friends, the never-ending housework and those gorgeous kids who insist on eating every single meal time, it's hard to find the time to focus on another really important commitment - YOU!
Just taking a little time each day for yourself will give you the energy and focus to lead a happier, fuller life. And remember a happy mum = happy family.
So here's my top 4 tips for making more time for you in 2016.
1. Child Care - most of us will feel guilty at one time or another about putting our kids into care to go back to work or find more time for ourselves. But finding a quality child day care centre is key to helping you rest easy that your children are well cared for. Oakdowns Early Learning Centre is a family run business with wonderful caring educators and a program that supports your child to learn through play. Give them a call today to organise a tour of their beautiful childcare centre.
2. Schedule time for fitness outdoors - we all know we feel better after doing something good for our bodies. So why not kill two birds with one stone by doing some exercise and getting some fresh air at the same time. We all know Tasmania has the most beautiful environment so let's make the most of it!
3. Focus on your goals and aspirations - we often put the needs of our partner and children before our own, but taking the time to focus on what you really want, be it career or personal development, can help you work out a plan for achieving your goals. Putting something down on paper and including a time frame might be just the nudge you need to unlock your potential.
4. Happy Mum = Happy Family - ever noticed how much easier it is to enjoy time with family after doing something for your self. Be grateful for what you have and remember happy mum = happy family.
4 Millview Drive, Oakdowns, Tas 7019